Friday, July 01, 2011

Blog transitions

Check out my new blog.

I've migrated to a Word Press Website with a built in blog.  The website is still under revision but you can have a sneak preview now.  During the month of June, as I was in transition, I posted almost all my articles on both this blog and the new blog.  The new blog also has some unique content pertaining to self-sufficiency, and nonconformity.  If you've been reading along for a while, you will enjoy the new blog.

I am studying some new writing techniques and getting some positive feedback on the direction that I'm taking.  I hope you've been enjoying it, too. 

I'll only be posting occasionally here and once the new website is complete I'll be posting all my blog articles there.  This site will remain up for your reference, but I will stop posting new articles here in a few weeks.

Happy Canada Day.

I just posted a recipe for Florentine Bread -- a vegetarian main dish for meatless Mondays.  You can read it on the new blog.

Don't forget to "follow" me at the new blog so we can stay in touch.  And let me know what you think of the change.  I love to read your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Is there a link to the new blog? Nothing seemed 'clickable' when I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same question, mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word blog is the link, in the first sentence. But you can find it at http://www.fiberarts.ca/blog/blog
    Thanks for following the journey. I appreciate your support.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete