Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Rock Creek Fair

We are attending the Rock Creek Fair this weekend. Its our favorite weekend of the year. The Joybilee Farm booth is across from the Livestock barns. Our bottle babies get to come with us and engage the public. Kiwi will be going. He will be in lamb heaven with all the kids coming to pet him.

Our studio at the farm will be moved for the weekend to the fair. Sarah and I will stay in the trailer on the fair grounds. Robin, and our new WWOOFer, Michelle will keep the farm going, while we're gone.

I'll be demoing linen this year -- talking about flax, handing out pamphlets, inviting the public to break some retted flax, spinning and weaving flax. I didn't get all my fair entries done this year. I feel bad about that. Next year, maybe.

See you at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment